Distributor Manager North
Driven by increasing demand, an exciting opportunity to manage and support the Thwaites network of regional distributors, covering the North of England and Scotland has arisen.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, and ideally being based ‘on patch’ this position offers a challenging and rewarding role for an experienced, dynamic sales professional, with a proven history of success in the sale and distribution management of construction equipment.
The Key Responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• To develop key relationships at all levels within the appointed distributor network
• Delivering agreed sales budgets to optimise market share
• Developing and executing the sales strategy
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated with a positive outlook, in addition to being experienced and knowledgeable in the following key areas:
• Proven sales success in the distribution channel of construction equipment.
• Comprehension of contractors’ mechanical plant
• Excellent written, numerate and verbal communication skills
The role is field based and offers a highly competitive salary, attractive sales bonus, company car and 26 days annual holiday.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, we would like to hear from you.
In the first instance please submit your application and CV to email@example.com applications close on December 11th 2019.
(C) Copyright Thwaites Ltd 2019